Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Berry Banana Quinoa Breakfast Bake

This was easy to throw together, smelled great while it was baking, tasted delicious and made enough for three breakfasts! Score!


The recipe called for oats as well, but I went with all quinoa since I eat Plenty of oat breakfasts already =)


Here's my recipe (adapted from here)

Ingredients:

1/2 cup of quinoa, uncooked (I love that it didn't have to be cooked first!)
1 very ripe banana, sliced
1 cup of mixed berries (I used frozen)
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted (optional, but amazing!)
1/4 cup of pecans (or any nut you like)
1 cup of milk (I used coconut because I had some leftover)
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
Butter or cooking spray
Yogurt (optional, for topping)

Get directions here

No comments:

Post a Comment